您的位置:您的位置:主页>奢华>转载>

美国早期歌曲《茉莉,你爱我吗?》

来源:金玉米 编辑:admin 时间:2021-09-16

 Molly, do you love me ?

茉莉,你爱我吗?

 

foster词曲

 

Molly, do you love me?
茉莉,你爱我吗?

Can the morning beam
早晨的阳光能否

Love a lowly flowret
爱慕心中平凡的花朵
Living in its gleam?

 

Let one gentle whisper
让一声温柔的轻语
All my doubts destroy
消除我心中的疑惑
Let my dreamy rapture
让我把梦中的狂喜
Turn to awaking joy.
转化成现实的快乐

 

Cho: Molly! do you love me?
茉莉,你爱我吗?
Tell me, tell me true!
告诉我,请把真情告诉我!
Molly! do you love me,
茉莉,你爱我吗?
Love as I love you?
像我爱你一般爱我吗?
Tell me, by those ringlets,
告诉我,用你的卷发告诉我,
By those eyes of blue.
用你的蓝眼睛告诉我。


Molly! do you love me,
茉莉,你爱我吗?
Love as I love you?
是否像我爱你一般爱我?
Can that voice's music
那音乐般的声音
Flow from heatless glee?
岂能来自无声的欢乐?
Must I read no feeling
那美好的旋律
In that melody?
岂能只让我听到沉默?

 

Ah! my heart has yielded
啊,整整漫长的一天
To those smiles that play
我心醉于你的微笑

With the merry dimples
心醉于你微笑时

All the live-long day.
表现的快乐和活泼

 

Though the tender blossoms
嫩弱的花朵
Need the summer light,
需要阳光的爱抚
Let our hearts, united,
让我们的心,一起跳动吧
Brave affliction's blight.
勇敢面对苦难的折磨

 

 

金玉米官方微信

服务号:金玉米
(官方消息发布)

订阅号:金玉米

(八卦奢侈品,解码大牌潮流趋势,揭秘时尚大咖撕逼内幕)

扫描二维码,或微信搜索公众号金玉米,关注金玉米官方微信。
搜索:


推荐阅读
热门