陈科妤《The Walk》
<Don’t cry>
<Me in you
《The Walk》
I went inside. I was not myself. 我走了进去 我身不由己
I was frozen inside an alien form. 我在这个世界之外 结成了冰
You stand aside. Your hand on my shoulder. 你站在旁边手放在我肩上
But the smoke makes a veil between us. 但是烟雾聚成了一层幕阻在你我之间
I walk
我独自向前走 不管其他人知不知道
I walk walk alone to keep my sanity. 我独自向前走让自己保持清醒
You know the when I walk the walk alone. 你知道当我独自前行的时候
I go where no one else can go 会走到别人到不了的地方
I watch you cry for me; you see but I don`t see.
我看见你为我哭泣 但你明了的我不明了
Because you walk walk alone. 因为你也在独自往前走
Thank you for loving me. 谢谢你一直爱着我
Drowning within. Go on, I`m listening. 沉溺其中一路走来我在收寻
Music to tear you to pieces. You close your eyes.音乐让人心碎你闭上眼睛
You cry as you`re playing. But I sense nothing. 你哭喊着努力而我已麻木
So reason on this. 这就是原因
I Walk walk alone no matter whether people know at all
我独自向前走 不管别人知不知道
I walk the walk alone to keep my sanity. 我独自向前走让自己保持清醒
You know that when I walk walk alone. 你知道当我独自前行的时候
I go where no one else can go. 会走到别人到不了的地方
I watch you cry for me; you see but I don`t see.
我看见你为我哭泣 但你明了的我不明了
Because you walk walk alone. 因为你也在独自往前走
Thank you for leting me... 谢谢你一直爱着我……
<Down by the sally garden>