您的位置:您的位置:主页>视频>歌曲>

Elvis Presley,Norah Jones《Are You Lonesome Tonight》

来源:金玉米 编辑:admin 时间:2021-11-11

《Are You Lonesome Tonight》你今晚寂寞吗?

Elvis Presley,Norah Jones

Are you lonesome tonight, Do you miss me tonight?

你今晚寂寞吗?你今晚想念我吗?

Are you sorry we drifted apart?

我们分离了你感到遗憾吗?

Does your memory stray to a brighter sunny day when I kissed you and called you sweetheart?

你是否还记得?在一个晴朗的夏日中,我吻你并呼你爱人。

Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare? 

你的客厅中所有的椅子似乎都空着?

Do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there?

你有否凝视着门槛,想象我就在那儿?

Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again?

你的心是否充满着痛苦,要不要我重新再回来。

Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight?

亲爱的,告诉我,你今晚寂寞吗?

 

(独白)

I wonder if you are lonesome tonight,

我不知你今晚是否孤独?

You know someone said that the world is a stage and each must play a part.

有人说,世界是个舞台,每个人都在扮演一个角色。

Fate had me playing in love you as my sweetheart.

命运安排我和你相爱,让你扮演成我的情侣。

Act one was when we met, I loved you at first glance.

第一幕的场所就在我俩相遇的地方,我对你一见钟情。

You read your line so cleverly and never missed a cue Then came act two, you seemed to change and you acted strange,

你是那么真诚无懈。紧接着是第二幕,你的举止显然已变得陌生。

and why I'll never know. Honey, you lied when you said you loved me and I had no cause to doubt you.

噢!为什么我从没有察觉,当说着你爱我的时候,你竟是在说谎,而我却毫无怀疑。

But I'd rather go on hearing your lies than go on living without you.

但我宁愿听信你的谎言,而不愿在生活中失去你。

Now the stage is bare and I'm standing there with emptiness all around,

现在舞台空无一人,只有我站在那儿,空虚包围着我,

and if you won't come back to me Then make them bring the curtain down.

如果你不回到我身边,大幕就会降临。

(独白结束)

Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again?

你的心是否充满着痛苦,要不要我重新再回来?

Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight?

亲爱的,告诉我,你今晚寂寞吗?

 

你今晚寂寞吗?”是“猫王”所唱的名曲之一。1960年11月,猫王“Elvis Presley”录制和献唱了这首歌以后,即收到人们极其的喜爱。这首歌从1960年11月至1961年1月,连续6周获得美国歌曲每周排行榜(Billboard Hot 100)的第一名。

 

金玉米官方微信

服务号:金玉米
(官方消息发布)

订阅号:金玉米

(八卦奢侈品,解码大牌潮流趋势,揭秘时尚大咖撕逼内幕)

扫描二维码,或微信搜索公众号金玉米,关注金玉米官方微信。
搜索:


推荐阅读
热门