电影《噪反城市》片尾音乐--Electric love
When the sun and the moon and the sea is at one with the cha-cha
当日月与大海共舞那一段恰恰
Then the lights come alive in your eyes, brighter than sunbeams
你双眸中流露出胜似暖阳的光芒
We can dance through the night anything from the waltz to the samba
从华尔兹跳到桑巴,我们彻夜共舞
The music won't stop, but I've got to drop out of this dangerous dream...
音乐不眠不休,可我要从这摄人的迷梦中逃脱
Your desire
Is live wire
You are electric love
你热情的火线
传来电花朵朵的爱
It hurts to watch it
When I cannot touch it
Your electric love
这炽烈的激情不可触碰
看一眼都会灼伤
In my dream we will walk down the beach on the sand in the moonlight
在这幻梦中,我们漫步在月光海岸
We'll dance to the sound of the waves and swim in the starlight
在星夜里畅游,随柔波起舞翩翩
But the energy building inside will be kept on the safe side
可心里蓄积的热浪万万不能决堤啊
The music will stop, it's time to wake up, or we'll get burned by the night...
音乐终会停息,若再不醒来,我们将燃尽在这浓情的夜晚