Some Nights——Fun
总感觉Fun.的歌听后感触良多啊。很好听的一首比较新的歌,推荐。
Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck
有些夜里,我辗转反侧,所有厄运全部兑现
Some nights, I call it a draw
有些夜里,我称它为平局
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
一些夜里,我希望我的唇齿像铜墙铁壁一般
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off
有些夜里,我只希望那些事淡漠出我的脑海
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
但我仍然不眠,仍然能看到你的幻象
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for
哦主啊,我仍不知道我代表着什么
What do I stand for? What do I stand for?
我代表着什么呢?我代表着什么呢?
Most nights, I don't know anymore...
在大多数夜里,我并没能知道更多……
This is it, boys, this is war
就是这样,男孩子们,这就是战争
What are we waiting for?
我们等待的是什么?
Why don't we break the rules already?
我们不是已经打破常规了吗?
I was never one to believe the hype
我从来都不是那种相信天花乱坠的传言的人
save that for the black and white
省下来那些时间留给判断是非黑白吧
Try twice as hard and I'm half as liked,
尽力去再试一次,我的半数品质被人喜爱
but here they come again to jack my style
他们又来到这里顶起我的作风
And that's alright
这样还好吧
I found a martyr in my bed tonight
今晚我发现有位殉道者躺在我床上
She stops my bones from wondering
她让我不再行尸走肉般游荡
just who I am, who I am, who I am
只是我是谁?我是谁?
Oh, who am I? Oh, who am I?
哦,我是谁?哦,我是谁?
Some nights, I wish that this all would end
有些夜里,我希望这一切都会结束
Cause I could use some friends for a change
因为我能利用些朋友来一次转变
And some nights, I'm scared you'll forget me again
而且有些夜里,我很害怕你再次把我忘记
Some nights, I always win, I always win
有些夜里,我总是赢家,我总是赢家
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
但我仍然清醒,仍然能看到你的幻象
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for
哦主啊,我仍不知道我代表着什么
What do I stand for? What do I stand for?
我代表着什么呢?我代表着什么呢?
Most nights, I don't know...
大多数夜里,我都不知道……
So this is it? I sold my soul for this?
所以就是这个?我就是为了这个而出卖灵魂?
Washed my hands of that for this?
就是为了这个,我对那个洗手不干了
I miss my mom and dad for this?
就是为了这个,我(开始)想念我的爸爸妈妈?
No. When I see stars,
不,当我注视繁星时
when I see stars, that's all they are
当我注视繁星时,它们就是看上去那样(美丽)
When I hear songs,
当我听到歌声时
they sound like a swan, so come on
他们的嗓音好像卓越的歌手,所以一起来吧
Oh, come on. Oh, come on.
哦,来吧,哦,来
Well boys and girls, that is all
嗯男生女生们,仅此而已
five minutes in and I'm bored again
再过不到五分钟我又会厌倦了
Ten years of this, I'm not sure if anybody understands
我这样子十年了,还不知道是否有人能理解我
This one is not for the folks at home
这一点当然不是针对我家乡的父老乡亲而言
I'm sorry to leave, mom, I had to go
很抱歉我要走了,妈妈,我不得不去
Who the f*ck wants to die alone
谁TM想要孤独终老
all dried up in the desert sun?
(让自己)在沙漠的烈日下干枯呢?
My heart is breaking for my sister
我替我的姐妹而心碎
and the con that she called "love"
也为她那所谓的“爱”的欺骗(而心碎)
But when I look into my nephew's eyes...
但我在注视我侄子的双眼时……
Man, you wouldn't believe
老兄,你不会相信的
the most amazing things that can come from...
那些最惊人的事情,它们来自……
Some terrible nights.
(来自于)某些糟糕的夜里
The other night, you wouldn't believe the dream
另一个夜晚,你不会去相信这个梦的
I just had about you and me
我只有关于你我的一切
I called you up, but we'd both agree
我给你打过电话,不过我们都同意这一点
It's for the best you didn't listen
你最好没听到
It's for the best we get our distance, oh
我们最好保持一定距离,哦……
For the best you didn't listen
由于你最好没听到(的那些话)
It's for the best we get our distance, oh...
我们最好保持一定距离,哦……