您的位置:您的位置:主页>奢华>转载>

心灵猎人 第一季 第一集

来源:金玉米 编辑:admin 时间:2022-10-02

 

Mindhunter S01E01

Part1

 

 

霍尔登职业遇挫被降职 欲借巡游教学寻犯罪动机


Mr. Miller?
米勒先生
Is everyone okay in there?
里面的人都还好吗
Agent Ford, FBI.
联调局 福特探员
Here, sir.
给 长官
We want to know what's going on.
我们想了解情况
But if you harm anyone, it will not end well for you!
但如果你伤害了谁 对你不会有好结果的
Special Agent Holden Ford.
霍尔登·福特特别探员
Ninkovich. Is he talking?
尼克维奇 他说话了吗
Not making much sense. Been briefed?
说了也听不懂 知道情况了吗
On the way over. Five people still in there?
来的路上了解了 里面还有五个人吗
A security guard, the secretary, three guys from the line.
一个保安 秘书 还有三个线上的人
Where is she? Take it easy, Mr. Miller.
她在哪 冷静 米勒先生
I want my wife!
我要我老婆
Put the gun down, step away from Ms. Curtwell.
放下枪 放开科特维尔小姐
I have asked you... We need to see that everyone is unharmed.
我要你们... 我们得确认大家都没事
You gonna shoot me?
你们要冲我开枪吗
If you do not abide by our terms, and soon...
如果你不遵守我们的要求 很快...
You can't see me!
你看不到我
I'm warning you, our patience is wearing thin.
我警告你 我们的耐心要被耗尽了
How can you shoot what you can't see?
你看不到要怎么开枪
Mr. Miller!
米勒先生
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
Cody.
科迪
My name is Holden. I'd like to help you.
我是霍尔登 我想帮你
Tell me what's going on. I gotta talk to my wife.
告诉我到底怎么回事 我得跟我老婆说话
All right. She's the only one.
好 只跟她说
I understand.
我懂了
For the moment, is there anything else we can get you?
但现在 我们还能为你做什么吗
Get these fucking people away.
让这些人退开
Okay.

Okay...

If I can get them to back off,
如果我能让他们退下
will you... relax with Ms. Curtwell?
你能 别对科特维尔小姐那么紧张吗
Give us some time to reach your wife.
给我们点时间联络你妻子
Okay.

Thank you.
谢谢
Keep the snipers. Back out the perimeter.
留下狙击手 让包围圈退后
What if he starts firing, we'll have to storm the place.
要是他开始开枪呢 我们得冲进去
They're making me nervous. Imagine what they're doing to him.
他们搞得我都紧张了 更何况他呢
He has no criminal history. He's clearly having an episode.
他没有犯罪记录 他显然是病发了
We need to keep him calm and wear him down.
我们得让他保持冷静 让他慢慢放松下来
Definitely get rid of those reporters.
绝对要撵走那些记者
All right, guys. Back it up!
好了 各位 退后
All right. Let's go. Back it up. Move back.
好 行动 退后 退后
How am I doing?
怎么样
You see me? Oh, God.
你能看到我吗 天呐
Yes, I can see you!
是的 我能看到
What do you see? I can see that you're naked.
你看到什么了 我看得到你裸着体
I can see that you're cold.
我看得出你很冷
Is there a phone in there? Can we get him on the line?
有电♥话吗 我们能跟他通话吗
He's got it off the hook.
他掐了线
That was his only demand, talk to his wife?
他就这一个要求 跟他老婆说话
Took us all day to find her. But she's on her way.
我们找了她一天 但她这就要来了
You're not bringing her here.
你不是要带她来这儿吧
I want her to calm him down.
我希望她能安抚他
Her presence might have the opposite effect.
她的出现可能会出现反效果
Hi, Mrs. Miller? Don't get out.
米勒太太 别下车
I'm Holden Ford from the FBI.
我是联调局的霍尔登·福特
Do you understand the situation?
你清楚情况吗
Cody's got some people in there?
科迪在里面挟持了人质吗
What happened this morning?
今早发生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I tried to get him sectioned on Sunday,
我周日想对他申请禁止令的
but I haven't seen him since.
但我之后就再没见过他了
They told me he stole a shotgun, robbed a liquor store?
他们说他偷了一把猎枪 抢了一家酒水店
Was he delusional? Violent?
他有妄想症吗 暴力吗
He's not violent.
他不暴力
He's been saying that he's invisible for a while now.
他这一阵子一直说他是隐形的
Truly invisible. He's been seeing a doctor.
真的隐形 他一直在看医生
Did the doctor diagnose him?
医生给他做出诊断了吗
Cody wouldn't tell me.
科迪不肯告诉我
He's supposed to be taking medication, but he might've stopped.
他该服药的 但他可能停药了
What kind of medication? I'm not sure.
什么样的药 我不知道
Here's his doctor.
这是他的医生
What was he doing that you tried to get him sectioned?
他做了什么 让你想申请对他的禁止令
He kept talking to people that weren't there,
他总跟不存在的人说话
saying they could see him.
说他们能看到他
I told him I was gonna leave him if he didn't go to the hospital.
我跟他说 他要是不去医院我就离开他
You gave him an ultimatum? I'm sorry.
你给他下了最后通牒吗 对不起
I feel awful. This is not your fault.
我好难过 这不是你的错
Has he hurt anyone?
他伤人了吗
Not that we know about. I'm sending you along for now.
据我们所知是没有 我会叫人送你离开
What?
什么
Have someone call his doctor.
找人联♥系他的医生
You need to get his wife to tell him she won't leave him.
你得让他老婆跟他说她不会离开他
We need more information.
我们需要更多信息
Let's see if we can get him on the line.
看看能不能跟他通上电♥话
Cody!
科迪
Everything okay in there?
里面一切都好吗
I'd really like to know what's going on in there.
我真的很想知道里面的情况
I promise you, we can work this out.
我保证 我们可以解决的
Where's my wife?
我老婆呢
It's a difficult situation. Taking a while to get her here.
现在情况很困难 找她来需要时间
She doesn't want to talk to me? That's not it.
她不想跟我说话吗 不是的
She is very worried about you.
她非常担心你
You talked to her? On the phone.
你跟她说过话了 通了电♥话
Maybe you could talk to her on the phone. No!
或许你也可以跟她通电♥话 不
She has to be here.
她必须来
I understand your frustration. What do you understand?
我理解你的沮丧 你理解什么
Not being able to communicate with a trusted loved one.
不能跟信任的亲人沟通
What do you want to say to her?
你想对她说什么
Why would I tell you?
我凭什么告诉你
Maybe I can help.
或许我能帮忙
I don't think so.
我看不能
弗吉尼亚州 弗雷德里克斯堡

联调局学院

弗吉尼亚州 匡提科

Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
大卫·伯科威茨 山姆之子 将面临宿命

You followed procedure. You did your job.
你是按规程来的 你尽了职
You did everything by the book.
你完全是照要求来的
He took hostages. He knew there'd be consequences.
他劫持了人质 他清楚后果
He thought he was invisible.
他觉得自己是隐形的
You're not his shrink.
你不是他的心理医生
You're not responsible for diagnosing him. That's not your remit.
你不需要诊断他 那不是你的职责
These things happen in real time, and we are the last responders.
这些事突然发生 而我们是最后一线人员
If an operation's gonna go south, this is not the worst outcome.
如果行动要出问题 这也不是最坏的结果
Stay focused on what we do.
专注于我们的工作
If I did everything by the book,
如果我真是完全照要求做的
it begs the question...
那么就不得不问...
Holden, this place is pretty much
霍尔登 这个地方基本算是
the benchmark for excellence in law enforcement.
执法部门的典范了
In the rest of the world, hostage negotiation's on its way out.
在其他地方 人质谈判正被逐渐废弃
You think the Israelis bothered to negotiate at Entebbe last year?
你觉得以色列人去年在恩德培会想要谈判吗
以色列突击队营救人质的一次行动

You didn't lose one hostage or bystander.
你没失去任何一名人质或是围观者
That's how we measure success.
这对我们来说就是成功
And your courses are a big hit in the summer.
今年夏天你的课大受欢迎
I actually think you should be teaching more.
我觉得你应该多上点课
You're putting me out to pasture. No.
你要调走我 不
I'm putting you to work where it really counts.
我要让你去真正重要的岗位
Despite what happened.
尽管发生了那件事
Because of what happened, Holden.
正是因为发生的事 霍尔登
It seasoned you.
它磨炼了你
Thank you, sir...
谢谢你 长官
but I'd rather not.
但还是算了
Well, this is awkward.
这就尴尬了
I'd like you to sleep on it over the weekend...
周末回去再好好想想吧
because you start full time on Monday.
因为周一你就要开始全职授课
This is how we find ourselves completely out of control.
我们就是这样完全失控的
The fugitive has already
这名逃犯当天早上
killed a police officer that morning in Austin.
已经在奥斯汀杀死了一名警察
He's taken two nine millimeter rounds in the ass,
这伙计屁♥股中了两枪
grabbed a ten year old boy as a hostage,
挟持了一名十岁男童做人质
and he's holed up in a suburban neighborhood
正躲藏在一处满是女人和幼童的
crawling with women and small children.
远郊社区
Now we must focus on one thing:
现在我们必须专注于一件事
de escalation.
缓和事态
San Antonio's chief of police
圣安东尼奥警局局长
arrives and starts using a bullhorn,
赶到现场并使用扩音器喊话
which more than effectively intimidates our hostage taker.
结果有效震慑到了劫持者
Coming at anyone with an attitude of "I'm right, you're wrong"
当面对所有认为"我是对的 你是错的"的人
assumes that they're of rational mind.
假定他们心智正常
We must establish communication.
我们就必须建立沟通
Non threatening communication.
无威胁的沟通
Ascertain demands,
弄清要求
concede nothing, reject nothing, just listen.
不让步 不拒绝 耐心倾听
Listen to what he has to say.
听对方怎么说
Try understanding him instead of trying to dominate him.
试图理解他 而不是控制他
Look for common ground.
寻求共同立场
Find commonality.
找到共同点
And if it feels like you're buying time,
如果你感觉是在争取时间
well... that's because you are.
那是因为确实是这样
But it's the key to making any perp feel heard.
但关键是让罪犯感到有人倾听自己
Our goal is no body bags.
我们的目标是没人死亡
That is the hostage negotiator win win.
这才是人质谈判中的双赢
And I'm in my office on Friday for anyone who has questions
如果谁对心理策略考♥试有疑问
about the psychological strategies exam.
可以周五来办公室找我
Wanton, indiscriminate murder.
恶意伤人 无差别杀人
Seemingly random, serendipitous.
看上去行为随机 是偶发作案
Each one, extremely violent.
每一起案件都极端暴力
No explanation. No apparent reason.
没有解释 没有明显缘由
They weren't sexually assaulted,
被害人未受到性侵
there was no attempt to relieve them of valuables,
财物没有遭到偷窃
they didn't know their assailant.
与袭击者毫无瓜葛
Robert Violante and Stacy Moskowitz were making out in their car
罗伯特·维奥兰廷和史黛西·莫斯科维茨
when David Berkowitz walked up and shot them both point blank.
正在车里亲热 而山姆之子当场射杀了他们
Berkowitz killed six people over two summers,
山姆之子两年夏天内杀死六人
wounding seven more. Why?
致伤七人 为什么
Because a dog told him to do it.
因为一条狗叫他这样做
Now...
听着
we can say that the guy's crazy,
我们可以说这家伙疯了
or that he's pretending that he's crazy.
或者他假装自己疯了
But if we're looking for a motive we can understand,
但如果我们想找到能够理解的动机
we suddenly find there is none.
结论就是没有
It's a void.
是个空白
It's a black hole.
是个黑洞
Forty years ago, your FBI
四十年前 你们联调局
was founded hunting down John Dillinger,
在追捕约翰·迪林杰 "娃娃脸"尼尔森
Baby Face Nelson, Machine Gun Kelly.
"机♥枪手"凯利的过程中崛起
Criminals who thumbed their noses at society,
那些罪犯藐视社会
but were basically in it for personal gain.
但犯罪动机基本是为了一己私利
Now, we have extreme violence between strangers.
而现在 陌生人之间也会发生暴力犯罪
Where do we go...
当动机变得模糊
when motive becomes elusive?
我们该何去何从
Excuse me, Professor Rathman?
打扰下 拉斯曼教授
Holden Ford, Hostage Negotiation.
霍尔登·福特 人质谈判专家
Peter. Hi.
叫我皮特 幸会
I listened in on your class earlier.
我刚才偷听了您的课
What you were saying about crime today...
您谈到的如今的犯罪...
I don't know, it really resonates.
真的让我很有共鸣
Gets their attention.
那能吸引他们的注意
Were you teaching this before Berkowitz?
您在山姆之子出现前就教这内容吗
A version of it. The headlines kind of fell into my lap.
类似吧 刚好遇上报纸头条的人物
What got you started?
哪个案子让您开始研究的
Starkweather. Whitman. Manson, of course.
斯塔克韦瑟 惠特曼 当然还有曼森
But Son of Sam kind of epitomizes now.
但山姆之子现在成了典型
It's as if... we don't know
感觉像是...
anymore what moves people to kill one another.
我们不再理解让人们杀戮的动机
Used to be you find a victim with 50 stab wounds,
在过去 如果发现一具五十处刀伤的尸体
you look for the jilted lover, the ex business partner.
你就会去查前情人 前生意伙伴
Now... it could be a random run in with a disgruntled mailman.
而现在 可能只是因为和闹情绪的邮差起了口角
It's a different era. No more "Just the facts, ma'am."
时代不同了 "事实如此 女士"行不通了
That's television. And reruns.
那是电视剧 还是重播的老剧
Crime has changed. Right.
犯罪已经改变了 对
Do you... want to grab a beer?
你想喝杯啤酒吗
Yeah, okay.
好啊
Look at the unprecedented events
看看过去十五年里
that have occurred in the past decade and a half.
发生的那些史无前例的事件
A president assassinated.
总统被刺杀
Fighting an unpopular war that we didn't win.
打了场失民心的仗 最后还没赢
National Guard killing four college students.
国民警卫杀死四名大学生
You can hardly wrap your mind around it. Watergate.
想都想不通 水门事件
Our democracy is vanishing into what?
我们的民♥主制度成什么了
Is that what all this is about?
原来是因为这个吗
Just a response to turmoil?
只是对混乱局面的回应吗
The government used to be, symbolically, a parental institution.
象征意义上说 政♥府以前是亲代机构
Now? It's a free for all.
现在呢 一盘散沙
The world barely makes any sense,
这个世界没什么道理可讲
so it follows that crime doesn't either.
因此犯罪也是一样
Listen, you and I could theorize all night long,
我们俩可以在这儿推理一整晚
but the truth is, I don't fucking know.
但事实是 我不知道
I don't know either. No one does.
我也不知道 没人知道
But we're supposed to, right?
但我们应该要知道啊
Sure, but here's the troubling thing:
对 但麻烦的事在于
no one's even asking the questions.
根本没人问问题
We are.
我们在问
We are.
我们在问
Next time, let's discuss Lee Harvey Oswald as Oedipus.
下次我们拿李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德和俄狄浦斯作对比
前者为刺杀肯尼迪的凶手后者为希腊神话人物 杀父娶母

Thank you. Anytime.
谢谢 不客气
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
I like your outfit.
我喜欢你这身打扮
What is that, a jumpsuit? What do you call that?
你穿的是什么 连体裤吗 你们管它叫什么
This? I call it a jumpsuit. Stylish.
这个吗 连体裤 很有型
What do you call that? You look like a Mormon.
你管它叫什么 你像个摩门教徒
You look like my dad.
你像我爸爸
Is he a Mormon?
他是摩门教徒吗
No, but he looks like one.
不是 但他看起来像
So does mine.
我爸爸也是
He bought me this suit, as a matter of fact.
其实这件西服是他给我买的
Did he buy you those nice shiny shoes?
那双耀眼的鞋也是他买的吗
Yes.

I have one brown pair and one black pair.
我有一双棕色的还有一双黑色的
I've got sneakers, but I had to buy those myself.
我有运动鞋 但那是我自己买的
What kind of grown up lets their parents
哪有成年人让父母
choose their clothes for them?
给自己选衣服的
Are you coming on to me? How do you like my approach?
你是在泡我吗 你觉得我做得怎么样
You having a good time?
玩得高兴吗
I will be.
会的
It's my birthday today.
今天是我生日
Happy birthday. How old are you?
生日快乐 你多大了
Twenty four. You don't look old enough to be in here.
24 你看起来还没到能进酒吧的年龄
What are you, a narc? FBI, actually.
怎么 你是缉毒警察吗 联调局的
Special Agent Holden Ford.
特别探员霍尔登·福特
Can you tell? Everybody can tell.
你能看出来吗 是个人都能看出来
You got a gun?
你有枪吗
I have one, but I'm not gonna show it to you.
有一支 但不会给你看
Nuts.
疯子
I'm a teacher. Right up the road at Quantico.
我就在附近的匡提科教书
What do you teach?
你教什么
Hostage negotiation, such as it is.
人质谈判而已
Holy cow. You really think I look like a narc?
天啊 你真觉得我看起来像缉毒警察吗
Are you kidding? I don't see it.
你开玩笑吗 我不明白
You stick out like a sore thumb.
你太扎眼了 格格不入
Well, I'm not here to... infiltrate the Black Panthers.
我不是来潜入黑豹党的
Those guys are hardly Black Panthers.
那些人才不是黑豹党
They're engineering students.
他们是学工程的学生
You should go talk to them.
你应该去跟他们谈谈
I'm sure the FBI's in need of some great looking black dudes.
联调局肯定很缺好看的黑人
You've got the wrong idea about me. You gonna book me?
你误会我了 你要抓我吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Handcuffs?
手铐呢
I'm here to see this really cool band from Detroit.
我是来看底特律的一支酷炫乐队的
You ever been to Detroit?
你去过底特律吗
Yes, actually. I was a...
去过 我当时...
I was a brick agent there for a couple of years.
我在那儿做过几年协助探员
I can't believe they're here.
真不敢相信他们来这儿了
They used to play PJ's in Corktown.
他们以前都是在考克镇演出
You know Corktown? Sure.
你知道考克镇吧 知道
It looked like a furniture store. They always sold liquor.
像个家具店 总是卖酒
The whole furniture thing was just a front
卖家具只是施行禁酒令期间兴起的
that started during Prohibition.
一个幌子
Where are you really from?
你到底是从哪来的
Everywhere.
五湖四海
But the Midwest, right?
是中西部 对吗
I grew up in the Midwest, but I was born in Brooklyn.
我在中西部长大 但在布鲁克林出生
You do not seem like a guy from New York.
你不像是从纽约来的
You don't seem like a girl from Corktown.
你也不像是考克镇来的
Buy you a drink?
请你喝杯酒
你是学生吗

研究生

你学的是什么

社会学

硕士吗

在攻读博士

你可不像是书呆子

谢了

我是说

没关系

我喜欢有反差

那敢情好啊

你觉得

涂尔干关于越轨的标签理论怎么样

法国社会学家

那是什么

你不知道涂尔干是什么人吗

我知道越轨是什么意思

是啊 你肯定知道

那是职业病

我有一节课在研究这个

涂尔干说 所有形式的越轨都不过是

对国家正常化专制的挑战

这么说他是个无政♥府主义者

不是

他是提出这个理论的第一人

如果我们的社会出了问题

犯罪行为就会有相应的变化

这可真是...

也许我们社会的问题

就在于那些犯罪行为

我是从社会学角度出发

但你是从联邦探员角度出发

我懂

你要真是老师的话 你得好好想想

天啊 你真难泡

看你这身打扮我以为容易得多呢

我看上去很容易泡吗

比这要容易

你不喜欢女人跟你看法相左

这对于执法部门的人来说太不寻常了

我想说的是 你教关于犯罪的课

但却从来没听说过标签理论吗

要不你给我开份书单

等等 什么

我是不是在《灵魂列车秀》上见过你

我以前做过卧底

卖淫团伙 贩毒组织 反文化

你在反文化里做过卧底

你潜入过曼森家族吗

别说了行吗 还没完没了了

我们去个能说话的地方不行吗

你还知道别的地方吗

不知道

What's your name? Debbie.
你叫什么 黛比
You want some pot? Is that a trick question?
抽大♥麻吗 这是陷阱吗
Come on.
来吧
Are you serious? No, that's completely inappropriate.
你认真的吗 不行 太不合适了
Come on, it's my birthday.
来吧 今天可是我生日
Oh, Jesus, you're not gonna drink and drive, are you?
天啊 你不是喝了酒还想开车吧
You've been plying me with booze all night.
你整晚在劝我喝酒
Don't you think that's kind of a mixed message?
你不觉得这有点自相矛盾吗
You coming?
你来吗
So what does a brick agent get up to in Detroit?
协助探员在底特律干什么
Mostly corralling Army deserters.
大部分时间是围捕逃兵
Guys AWOL from Vietnam trying to get to Canada.
从越南擅离职守想要逃往加拿大的人
Too scared to go back.
他们害怕得不敢回去
Young guys. Same age I was.
年轻的小伙子们 跟我当时一样大
So you were a snitch?
这么说你是个告密的
There's worse things than being a snitch.
还有比告密更糟糕的事
Maybe this'll loosen you up.
也许这个能让你放松下来
God, you are making me nervous.
天啊 你真让我紧张
You are such a goody goody.
你真是个伪善的人
What are you, some kind of honey trap?
那你是什么 美人计吗
I've been warned to watch out for women like you.
他们警告过我 让我小心你这样的女人
You mean normal ones?
你是说普通的女人吗
So just put your mouth over the hole...
把嘴放到孔上
Okay.

And inhale.
吸气
I don't want to talk to somebody trying to calm me.
我不想跟让我冷静的人说话
Get somebody in charge. I am in charge!
管事的是谁 是我
I don't want to talk to some flunky pig trying to calm me.
我不想跟让我冷静的走狗说话
What's he doing?
他干什么
Will you get back over there? What are they there for?
你能去那边吗 他们干什么
Will you get the fuck back? Get back there, will ya?
你退后 退后
Look at him! Get over there!
看着他 过去
Go back there, man! Get over there, will ya?
回去 过去
He wants to kill me so bad, he can taste it! All right?
他那么想杀我 那来啊
Attica! Attica! Attica!
阿提卡 阿提卡
Attica! Attica!
阿提卡 阿提卡
Attica! Attica! Attica!
阿提卡 阿提卡 阿提卡
I was so confused, I was doing insane things.
我特别困惑 我在做傻事
What sort of things, Leon?
什么样的事 利昂
After the wedding...
婚礼结束后
I ran off for ten days to Atlantic City.
我逃走了 到大西洋城待了十天
Sonny was frantic.
桑尼发了疯
He knew I'd been drinking,
他知道我一直在酗酒
he didn't know where I was, who I was with.
他不知道我在哪 和谁在一起
Well, I couldn't explain the things I did.
我也解释不了我做的那些事
So I went to a psychiatrist...
于是我去看了精神病医生
who told me...
医生说
that I was a woman trapped in a man's body.
我是一个困在男人身体里的女人
So they were both homosexuals,
他们都是同性恋
but he was married,
但他结了婚
and his boyfriend wanted to become a woman, which is confusing.
而他男友想变成女人 令人费解
You really gotta get out more, Holden.
你真的应该多出出门 霍尔登
It was mixed up.
太错乱了
You didn't like it? No, I really liked it.
你不喜欢吗 不 我挺喜欢的
It was just so... sad.
只是结局 太伤感了
He was obviously very disturbed, but somehow I liked him.
他显然非常困扰 但不知为何 我喜欢他
Yeah, you have empathy. Yeah.
你有共鸣 是的
Empathy.
共鸣
I really liked the dialogue. It was just very real.
我真的很喜欢里面的台词 很真实
When I started at the Academy,
我刚到学校教书时
they would send women out
如果有女性说了那样的话
of the room if there was any of that talk.
就会被请出教室
They called it "Deviant terminology."
他们称之为"越轨术语"
We even had a list of words we had to memorize.
甚至还列了个词汇表让我们背
Really? Which words?
真的吗 有什么词
You know...
就是 fuck, shit, pussy... blow job.
操 妈的 逼 口♥交
Oh, fuck.

Shit.
妈的
Finger my pussy.
用手插♥我的逼
Finger my pussy, I'll give you a blow job.
用手插♥我的逼 我就给你口♥交
All the bad words used in a sentence.
一句话涵盖所有脏话
It's classic he said she said.
这是典型的各执一词
He says she hit her head on
他说她在进行双方自愿的
the bedpost having consensual sexual intercourse.
性♥交时头磕在床柱上了
She says he knocked her out
而她说他把她打晕后
and dragged her into this motel room to rape her.
将她拖进这间汽车旅馆将其强♥奸
We know she didn't hit her
我们知道她的头并没有
head on that bedpost because we've measured.
撞上那个床柱因为我们测量过距离
Where do you propose you would go?
你打算去哪
University of Virginia in Charlottesville.
夏洛茨维尔的弗吉尼亚大学
Studying what?
学什么
Contemporary Applied Criminal Psychology.
当代犯罪应用心理学
Ratchet things up a notch.
提升一下
What exactly is it you think you're missing out on?
你究竟觉得自己哪里不足
We need to know the current academic thinking.
我们得了解当前的学术思想
No, you don't want to rely on academics, Holden.
不 你不会想依赖学术的 霍尔登
I'm not saying rely, just get updated.
我没有说依赖 只是提升一下自我
We just got updated.
我们已经提升了
It's all in the library. 1972, everything was new.
都在图书馆里 1972年 都是崭新的
That was five years ago.
那是五年前了
What's the thinking now?
现在的思想是什么
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
There have been some fine psychological studies over the years,
这些年来出现了一些不错的心理学研究
but these are people who don't understand the criminal mind.
但这些都是不懂犯罪心理的人写的
They understand their corner of the world,
他们理解的是自己的世界
which is a very small corner.
只是坐井观天而已
Well, they must know something.
他们肯定知道什么
I'm going to level with you.
跟你说实话
I'm going to tell you
我要告诉你一些事
something I really don't want you to repeat.
我希望你不要说出去
As far as the Bureau is concerned,
对局里来说
psychology is for backroom boys.
心理学是幕后人的事
You understand what I'm trying to say?
你懂我的意思吗
No. What's a "Backroom boy"?
不懂 什么是"幕后人"
It's just frowned upon.
总之是上不了台面的
We should be using every resource we can.
我应该尽量利用一切资源
Talking to the smartest people
在最大范围内
we find from the broadest possible spectrum.
和已知的最有智慧的人谈谈
And we do. Otherwise, it's like the military.
我们正是这样做 否则 就像军队了
Hey, we recruited Elvis. So did the military.
我们可是雇了埃尔维斯[猫王] 军队也是
The King doesn't do it for you?
有摇滚之王你还不够吗
Hoover died over five years ago,
胡佛五年前就死了
and we're still recruiting
我们还在像1946年那样
accountants and lawyers like it's 1946.
招着会计和律师
Actually, recruitment has tapered off.
事实上 招募已经逐渐减少了
We can't get accountants. Well, then we're in trouble.
我们招不到会计 那我们就有麻烦了
All right. I'll scratch your back
好吧 我给你开绿灯
and recommend funding for you to audit a few classes,
拉一些赞助资金让你去旁听几节课
but you will be expected to use the opportunity for recruitment.
但你得利用这次机会招人
Speakers, lecturers, great minds.
发言家 演讲家 大师
Are you sure you want me doing that?
你确定把这事交给我吗
You're smart, you're idealistic...
你聪明 是理想主义者
more than a little sensitive.
非常敏感
They're gonna love you.
他们会喜欢你的
弗吉尼亚州夏洛茨维尔

Hare Krishna. Hare Krishna.
哈瑞奎师那 哈瑞奎师那
Hare Krishna. And then, in 1872,
哈瑞奎师那 之后 1872年
Italian physician Cesare Lombroso
意大利医生切萨雷·龙勃罗梭
drags us out of the Dark Ages
带领我们走出黑暗时代
and launches the scientific era in criminology
开启了犯罪学的科学时代
by differentiating five criminal classes:
他将罪犯分为五类
the born criminal,
天生的罪犯
insane criminal,
精神病罪犯
criminal by passion,
激♥情作案罪犯
habitual criminal,
惯犯
and the occasional criminal.
和偶然作案罪犯
In other words, there are those that are born that way
换句话说 罪犯分为天生的
and those who become that way.
和后天的
And in 1965, there's this other breakthrough.
1965年 学科又有突破
This criminal psychology research project
在纽约的贝尔维尤精神病院的
at Bellevue psychiatric hospital in New York
一个犯罪心理学研究项目
couched it like this: personality and character
总结出 人格和个性
far outweigh the presence of psychotic or defective diagnoses.
远比精神病或缺陷的影响更大
In other words, by extrapolation...
也就是说 通过推断
are criminals born...
我们会知道嫌犯是天生的
or are they formed?
还是后天的
Do you mind if I sit?
介意我坐下吗
You're sitting.
你已经坐下了
You know, I wasn't aware of that project at Bellevue.
我不知道贝尔维尤还有这么个项目
Well, you should be.
你不该不知道
Where I come from, criminals are always born that way.
我家乡的人认为罪犯都是天生的坏人
Some people will never stop believing that.
有的人对此深信不疑
It's too easy. It lets us off the hook.
这样想比较容易 它能解释问题
Well, essentially we're a puritan nation.
这终究还是一个清教徒式的国家
We blame all our problems on a minority of bad apples.
我们把责任推到了少数社会蛀虫身上
What's your name again? I'm sorry. Is it Leon?
抱歉 你叫什么来着 利昂
Buchanan.
布坎南
Leo.
利奥
Holden.
我是霍尔登
Holden Ford. I know who you are.
霍尔登·福特 我知道
Everybody does.
所有人都知道
Yeah.
是啊
I've noticed some of the looks I've been getting.
我注意到了某些目光
Funny looks isn't a federal offense... yet.
异样的目光可不是联邦罪行 至少目前还不是
Yeah, they're just curious.
他们只是好奇而已
Well, I'm not a spy.
我不是间谍
This isn't some kind of cover.
这不是什么掩护身份
Good. Because that... would have been a really pathetic cover.
很好 因为不然这掩护也太失败了
I'm actually an instructor too, but I'm just here to learn.
其实我也是个老师 但我只是来这学习的
And I'm here to talk to people like you.
来和你这样的人交流
What do you want to talk about?
你想交流什么
I want to start a dialogue with you.
我想和你开始一场对话
Would that be okay?
可以吗

金玉米官方微信

服务号:金玉米
(官方消息发布)

订阅号:金玉米

(八卦奢侈品,解码大牌潮流趋势,揭秘时尚大咖撕逼内幕)

扫描二维码,或微信搜索公众号金玉米,关注金玉米官方微信。
搜索:


推荐阅读
热门