您的位置:您的位置:主页>奢华>转载>

致命女人 第二季 第一集

来源:金玉米 编辑:admin 时间:2022-10-02

 

致命女人 Why Women Kill 美剧对白

Why Women Kill S02E01

Part1

 

好莱坞
Hollywood...
这个小镇总是吸引着某种女人
It's a town that's always attracted a certain kind of woman.
她到达 准备好搏斗
She arrives, ready to do battle...
用口红和乳♥沟♥作为她的武器
...with lipstick and cleavage as her weapons of choice.
她对胜利充满信心
She is confident of victory
因为她知道生活教会了她
because she knows what life has taught her...
美丽就是权力
...that beauty is power.
但这不是一个关于拥有权力的女人的故事
But this is not a story about a woman with power.

Oh, no.
这讲的是另一种女人
This is about another kind of woman.
没人谈及的中年家庭主妇
The middle-aged housewife no one ever talks about.
没人有空搭理的乏味妇女
The drab sparrow no one has time for.
没人邀请参加派对的素朴女人
The plain Jane who is never invited to the party.
她没有美丽可言
She has no beauty to draw upon.
没有风格 没有优雅
No style. No grace.
这个害羞的生物一生
This timid creature moves through life...
似乎都是隐形的
...as if invisible.
但却从不抱怨
Still, she never complains.
常年被忽视让她明白
Years of neglect have taught her
不要对生活有太多指望
not to expect too much from life.
她被告知最好等待
She's been told it's best to wait.
总有一天 "谦卑的人会继承地球"
That one day, "The meek shall inherit the Earth."
是的 这是艾尔玛·菲尔科特的故事
Yes, this is the story of Alma Fillcot.
一个极其谦卑的女人 有一天
A very meek woman, who, one day...
她受够了等待
...got tired of waiting.
第二季 第一集
致命女人
艾尔玛·菲尔科特从无关紧要到声名狼藉的旅程
Alma Fillcot's journey from inconsequential to infamous
始于晨报里的一则报道
began with a story in the morning paper.
当另一个人的生命结束时
Her life began to change...
她的生活开始改变
when someone else's life had ended.
当地慈善家去世 享年70岁
伯特伦 醒醒
Bertram. Wake up.
旺达·范·艾森死了
Vonda Van Essen is dead.

Who?
她是极乐公园园艺俱乐部的创始人
She's the founder of the Elysian Park Garden Club.
被视作洛杉矶最顶级的俱乐部
It's considered the finest in Los Angeles.
很高端
And it's very exclusive.
入会竞争非常激烈
The competition to get in is fierce.
会员总人数一次不超过二十人
They never have more than 20 members at a time,
但旺达的死意味着会有一个空缺
but Vonda's death means there'll be an opening.
通常我不敢做这种梦
Normally, I wouldn't dare to dream,
但我们都知道我把花♥园♥打理得美不胜收
but we both know I've done wonders with my garden.
你说我该申请吗
So, do you think I should apply?
你觉得我有希望入会吗
Do you think I have any hope at all of getting in?
我认为能拥有你这个成员
I think that the women in that club would be lucky
那些俱乐部女性会非常幸运
to have you as a member.
但她们都是富家太太
But they are all rich society types.
她们的花♥园♥由专业人员打理
Their gardens are tended to by professionals.
如果竞争真有你说的那么激烈 恐怕...
And if the competition is as fierce as you say, well...
你说得对
You're right.
我抱希望太天真了 当我没说
It's idiotic to get my hopes up. Forget I mentioned it.

Okay.
-再见 -再见
- Bye-bye. - Bye.
早上好 妈妈
Morning, Mom.
小迪 你起来了 你想吃早餐吗
Oh. Dee, you're up. Do you want breakfast?
我在餐馆随便吃点就行
I'll just grab a bite at the diner.
等一下 你的裙边松脱了
Oh, hold on. Your hem's undone.
我帮你缝一下
Let me fix it for you.
我都站在柜台后面 妈妈 谁会看见
I work behind a counter, Ma. Who's gonna see?
没准你会遇见个好男人呢
Well, you might meet a nice man.
你可不想显得邋遢
You don't want to seem sloppy.
我会叫苏帮我缝好
I'll ask Sue to fix it.
她很擅长针线活儿
She knows her way around a needle and thread.
别侮辱我啊 小迪
Don't insult me, Dee.
我会缝裙边
I know how to sew a hem.
老天 是人都会缝边
Heavens. Anyone can hem.
我听见你和爸爸说话
So, I heard you talking to Daddy.
你想加入某个俱乐部吗
There's some club you want to join?
我每周都在市中心酒馆看见那些园艺俱乐部的女士
I see these Garden Club ladies every week at this bistro downtown.
我特地规划购物路线 好路过看她们一眼
I plan my shopping so I can walk by and get a look at them.
她们好优雅
They're so chic.
而且她们在一起似乎很开心
And they seem to have so much fun together.
如果我有一群如此高雅的朋友
I'd be happy every day of my life
我每天都会很快乐
if I had a group of elegant friends like that.
这种俱乐部怎么进呢
So, how does someone join a club like that?
需要现任成员提名
Oh, well, you have to be nominated by a current member.
然后集体投票
And then they vote.
可这些女人我一个也不认识
But I don't know any of those women.
我只认得丽塔·卡斯蒂罗 她是主席
Except Rita Castillo, the club president.
我在你父亲的诊所见过她
I met her at your father's clinic.
去找她谈谈 她肯定会帮你
Talk to her. I bet she'd help you.
这可说不好
Oh, I don't know.
我跟她打过好多次招呼
I've introduced myself to her a few times,
她从来记不住我
but she never seems to remember me.
大概我不是那种过目难忘的人
Guess I'm just not very memorable.
要我说再试一次
I say give it one more try.
-算了 纯粹是浪费时间 -也许是这样
- Nah, I'd just be wasting my time. - Maybe.
不过那句老话怎么说的
But what's that old saying?
不入虎穴 焉得虎子
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
好了
There.
边缝好了
Your hem is done.
太好了 我已经迟到太久了
Good, because I'm really late.
小迪
Dee?
我该怎么开口呢
How would I go about it?
总不能走到丽塔·卡斯蒂罗面前
I can't just walk up to Rita Castillo
张口就说 "我要进你们俱乐部"
and say, "I'd like to join your club."
这样不行吧
Can I?
过目难忘的女人就会这么说
It's what a memorable woman would do.
艾尔玛生活的可笑之处在于
It was the great irony of Alma's life.
一边是她非常渴望陪伴
While she yearned for some kind of companionship,
而另一边她的丈夫却朋友多得应付不过来
her husband had more friends than he knew what to do with.
是的 认识伯特伦·菲尔科特医生的人都喜欢他
Yes, everyone who knew Dr. Bertram Fillcot adored him.
特别是他的病患
Especially his patients.
早上好
Hello. Oh.
-早 罗娜 -早 医生
- Morning, Rona. - Morning, Doctor.
第一个是谁
Who's up first?
麦茜·莫兰和小饼干
Maisie Moran and Biscuit.
老天
Oh, dear.
是今天啊
Is that today?
你好 莫兰女士
Hello, Mrs. Moran.
你好吗
How you doing?
不太好 医生
Not so good, Doc.
我本以为 我们能再拖几周
I was thinking, maybe we could wait a couple of weeks.
你知道的 有什么着急的
You know? What's the rush?
我明白 但是
Well, I understand, but...
小饼干剧痛难忍♥
Biscuit is in terrible pain.
而我不愿看到无谓的痛苦
And, uh, I hate to see unnecessary suffering.
你说得对
You're right.
是时候了
It's time.
你为动物播放音乐吗
You play music for the animals?
是的 它们临终时刻的美好对我来说很重要
Yes. It's important for me that their last moments be beautiful.
医生
Wow, Doc.
你太温柔了
You're so sweet.
好了
Okay.
可爱的小饼干
Sweet little Biscuit.
你一直是乖宝宝
You were always such a good boy.
你妈妈就在这陪着你 一如既往
Your mother's right here with you, like she's always been.
你是一只非凡的狗狗
You were an exceptional dog.
你有必要知道你的人生有意义
And you need to know that your life had meaning.
你带来了欢乐
You brought joy.
你被人宠爱

金玉米官方微信

服务号:金玉米
(官方消息发布)

订阅号:金玉米

(八卦奢侈品,解码大牌潮流趋势,揭秘时尚大咖撕逼内幕)

扫描二维码,或微信搜索公众号金玉米,关注金玉米官方微信。
搜索:


推荐阅读
热门