恩雅(ENYA)_IF I COULD BE WHERE YOU ARE
IF I COULD BE WHERE YOU ARE
如果我能在你那儿
来自爱尔兰的天籁之音,犹如其名字ENYA,如女神般的飘逸。摄魂的嗓音,绝望凄凉!听这首歌,不知道为什么会想起《外面的世界》,类似乎?
Where are you at this moment?
此时此刻你在哪里?只有在我的梦中。
You are missing,
虽然失去了你,但你永远令我怦然心动。
I’m lost now without you. I don’t know where you are.
现在没有你我感到失落 , 我不知道你在哪里。
I keep watching, I keep hoping, but time keeps us apart.
我一直在期盼,我一直在向往,但时间让我们分开,
Is there a way I can find you? Is there a sign I should know?
是否有方法可以让我找到你? 是否有迹象让我知道?
Is there a road I could follow to bring you back home?
是否有道路我可以把你带回家?
Winter lies before me. now you’re so far away.
冬天已经来临,现在你离我是那么的远 。
In the darkness of my dreaming the light of you will stay.
在我黑暗的梦境中,是你的光芒永远照亮着我。
If I could be close beside you, If I could be where you are .
如果我能紧靠在你的身边,如果我能在你那里。
If I could reach out and touch you and bring you back home.
如果我能触摸到你并且带你回家 。
Is there a way I can find you? Is there a sign I should know?
是否有方法可以让我找到你? 是否有迹象让我知道?
Is there a road I could follow to bring you back home? To me...
是否有道路我可以把你带回家?对我而言……