您的位置:您的位置:主页>视频>歌曲>

Taylor Swift——all too well

来源:金玉米 编辑:admin 时间:2020-01-30

 I walked through the door,

我走过那扇门

With you the air was cold,

与你一起承受着寒冷

But something about it

可似乎有什么

Felt like home somehow and I,

让我体会到家的气氛

Left my scarf there,

我把围巾忘在了

At your sister's house,

你姐姐家里

And you've still got it

你将它保存

In your drawer even now.

在你的抽屉中

 

Oh, your sweet disposition,

你性格温和

And my wide-eyed gaze

我眼神澄澈

We're singing in a car,

我们在车里一同唱歌

Getting lost upstate.

迷失在远野

Autumn leaves falling down

飘落的秋叶

Like pieces into place,

如同轨迹早已注定

And I can picture it,

留在我脑海里

After all these days.

很久也不离去

 

And I know it's long gone,

我知道感觉早已不在

And that magic's

那魔力

Not here no more

也已消失

And I might be okay

我应无恙

But I'm not fine at all.

可并不开心

 

Cause there we are again

犹记当年

On that little town street,

小镇街头

You almost ran the red,

你险些闯了红灯

Cause you were looking over at me.

只因我在身旁

Wind in my hair, I was there,

风拂过我的头发

I remember it all too well.

一切都已成回忆

 

Photo album on my counter,

柜子上的相册里

Your cheeks were turning red,

你面颊泛红

You used to be a little kid,

你像个小孩

With glasses in a twin size bed.

带着眼镜,躺在双人床上

And your mother's telling stories,

你母亲讲述着

About you on the t—ball team

你在球队的事

You taught me about your past

你告诉我你的过去

Thinking your future was me.

规划着我们的未来

 

And I know it's long gone,

我知道一切已成过去

And there was nothing else I could do.

我也无法挽回

And I forget about you long enough,

早已淡忘了你

To forget why I needed to.

也忘了忘记你的理由

 

Cause there we are again

可是当时

In the middle of the night,

那个午夜

We're dancing round the kitchen,

我们在厨房起舞

In the refrigerator light.

只有冰箱的微光

Down the stairs, I was there,

那时的我,就在楼下

I remember it all too well.

记忆犹新

 

Well maybe we got lost in translation

或许我们没有交流

Maybe I asked for too much,

或许我要求太多

But maybe this thing was a masterpiece,

可这一切原本完美

Till you tore it all up.

直到你将它撕碎

 

Running scared, I was there,

在恐惧中逃走的我

I remember it all too well.

仿佛就来自昨天

 

And you call me up again

你的铃声又一次响起

Just to break me like a promise,

却只是为了再给我一击

So casually cruel in the,

残酷的随意

Name of being honest.

却要披上诚实的外衣

 

I'm a crumbled up,

我已疲惫不堪

Piece of paper lying here,

犹如被丢弃的纸团

Cause I remember it all

回忆如此不堪

All, all too well.

久久不能消散

 

Time won't fly

时间停滞不前

It's like I'm paralyzed by it,

仿佛我已瘫痪

I’d like to be my old self again,

想找回自己的从前

But I'm still trying to find it.

可现在都没找见

After plaid shirt days and nights

那穿着格子衫的日夜

When you made me your own,

你拥有了我的一切

Now you mail back my things,

如今你把它们归还

And I walk home alone.

我独自离开

 

But you keep my old scarf

可你留下了我的围巾

From that very first week,

自从最开始的那周

Cause it reminds you of innocence

因为它给你纯真的感觉

And it smells like me,

带有我的气息

You can't get rid of it,

你无法逃避

Cause you remember it

你的记忆

All too well

无比清晰

 

Cause there we are again

那时的我

Where I loved you so,

还是那么爱你

Back before you lost the

在你丢失那

One real thing you've ever known,

唯一真切的东西之前

It was rare, I was there,

那珍贵的感情

I remember it all too well.

仍留在我的记忆里

 

Wind in my hair you were there,

风拂过我的头发

You remember it all,

吹过你的回忆

Down the stairs you were there,

那年的楼下

You remember it all,

全都在你的记忆里

It was rare, I was there,

那珍贵的一刻

I remember it all too well.

永远留在我的心间

 

金玉米官方微信

服务号:金玉米
(官方消息发布)

订阅号:金玉米

(八卦奢侈品,解码大牌潮流趋势,揭秘时尚大咖撕逼内幕)

扫描二维码,或微信搜索公众号金玉米,关注金玉米官方微信。
搜索:


推荐阅读
热门